iZotope will launch Nectar 2 in October
iZotope announces the second version of its Nectar vocal processing bundle, which will be released next month.
Following are the new features announced by iZotope for Nectar 2:
- New Harmonizer with smart automatic parameters or manual harmony control via MIDI
- EMT-140 modeled Plate Reverb module, with a saturation control that emulates the original preamp
- New Pitch Editor and Breath Control plug-ins
- New FX module with 7 effects
- Overview panel with simple adjustments and meters
- More than 150 new presets ranging from classic to modern
Nectar 2 will be available in VST2, VST3, AU, RTAS, AudioSuite and AAX 64 plug-in formats on Mac OS X and Windows. Its price is TBA but iZotope will send the upgrade for free to those who purchased Nectar 1 after August 1st, 2013. A special price will also be proposed to older Nectar and Nectar Elements users. You can register on www.izotope.com to be notified about the Nectar 2 release.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Native Instruments Lazer Dice for Maschine Lazer Dice is a new futuristic-oriented expansion pack for the Native Instruments Maschine.
- Netherworld II with Fright Violins New from Sounds And Effects sound design library is Netherworld II with Fright Violin Effects.
- AAX format for Addictive Drums and Keys XLN Audio announces the availability of Addictive Keys and Addictive Drums is AAX plug-in format as well as standalone operation.