iZotope Ozone 6 is out
iZotope is now accepting orders for its new Ozone 6 and Ozone 6 Advanced mastering processing suite for Mac and PC.
You can now discover the new version of Ozone and take advantage of the special introductory prices of $199 for Ozone 6 ($249 regular) and $599 instead of $999 for the Advanced version until November 14th. Special prices are also available for the upgrades from previous versions of the mastering suite, visit your user area at iZotope’s to discover your offer. Also, Ozone 6 is bundled with Alloy 2 in the Mix & Master collection for $399.
Here are the new features announced in both versions of Ozone 6:
- New EQ filter types modeled on analog gear, including High and Low Baxandall filters, Proportional Q API-type models, Band Shelf and resonant high and low shelves
- Surgical mode that allows for using digital filters for precision extreme cuts with a minimum slope
- Per-node variable phase control for the linear-phase digital filters
- Bypass with matching gain for A/B comparison
- Module gain meters
- Transient emphasis
- Diode and Dual Triode Exciter modes based on hardware modeling for vintage saturation
- Variable knee compression (hard or soft)
- New analog-style compression possibilities with API Thrust-inspired Tilt and high-pass filters and true envelope detection for RMS-style compression
- New presets
Ozone 6 Advanced also includes the following changes:
- Dynamic EQ module that combines the precision of an EQ and the musicality of a compressor
- Dynamic EQ plug-in to insert this new EQ into your editing software processing chain
Last, the standalone version of Ozone 6 can host third-party VST and AU plug-ins and customize the signal chain with these processors. You’ll also see in this version automatic color-coded waveform segmentation and will find trims and fades with multiple forms, automatically adjusted MBIT+ Dither on the output as well as the iZotope SRC (sample rate conversion) for per track and global file export.
Discover Ozone 6 and download a trial version from www.izotope.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- New Tek’it Audio Uinku distortion plug-in The new Tek’it Audio Uinku plug-in is a foldback distortion in VST and AU formats for Mac OS X and Windows.
- The HALion Symphonic Orchestra out of Cubase Steinberg now offers its HALion Symphonic Orchestra sample library as a standalone plug-in and expansion pack for HALion.
- $240 off the new Boz Digital Imperial Delay Boz Digital Labs finally found the name of its new plug-in and offers a huge discount for the introduction of the Imperial Delay.