SoundToys has announced the immediate availability of version 4.1 of their full software line.
- Fixed graphics errors in supported VST applications (Sonar, Cubase, Nuendo).
- Reduced noise in FilterFreak and PhaseMistress.
- Eliminated clicks/noises/noise bursts when looping and using odd buffer sizes.
- Preset names in our preset manager are now preserved with sessions and host presets.
- Corrected latency reporting in AU and VST.
- Fixed timing difference between TDM and RTAS EchoBoy.
- VST now shows responses to changes via controllers and automation.
- Preset folders now writeable on Mac.
- Decapitator TDM Truncation errors fixed.
- WaveShape Editor works properly with waveshape presets in AU.
- No more stray pieces of audio in Audiosuite with EchoBoy and Crystallizer.
- Fixed AudioSuite graphics weirdness.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Free MoReVox Samples SPL has released six free MoReVox samples: two snares, two toms, two kick drums. ZIP file, 26,2 MB.
- Voxengo GlissEQ 3.3 Voxengo has updated the dynamic parametric equalizer plug-in, GlissEQ, to version 3.3.
- Music Box for LennarDigital Sylenth1 VSTi Music Box offers 127 new instruments for Lennar's Sylenth1 VSTi.