Synthblitz updates VA RAXS to v1.2
Synthblitz Audio has released v1.2 update for its VA RAXS mastering virtual multi-effect rack VST plug-in for Windows.
What’s new in VA RAXS v1.2:
- RMS and dBfs analyzer for each module and all outputs
- New features for the sub module (Q control and more)
- Frequency cutoff control between 1Hz and 40Hz for the incoming signal
- Mono/Bypass switch in the amplifier for comparison
- 3 incoming signal processing modes: Bypass saturators, Internal saturators and Analog Saturators
- New After Output Compensation feature (up to -1.5dBfs)
- New settings for the input and output gains
- New internal saturators
- New Circuit Emulator algorithm for the VA mode
- Visual alert when the output level is above 0dB
- Changed EQ settings (from +/- 24dB to +/- 12dB)
- Add visual features plasma emulator in the amplifier
- New setting for pre-delay in the reverb
- New settings for the limiter with a two-way switch (-0.1dBfs and -1dBfs)
- Speed control for the limiter now works with the attack
- Improved Fast compressor mode
- Various corrections and improvements
Viewers of this article also read...
- Sonokinetic’s treat with Pumpkin Packs Sonokinetic celebrates Halloween this weekend with three Pumpkin Packs, each featuring three sample libraries.
- Audiomodern has a free sample pack for you Audiomodern offers a selection of samples and loops from its several of its sound libraries.
- Cinesamples Tina Guo Acoustic Cello Legato Cinesamples listened to their users and now offers the Acoustic Cello Legato patch from the Tina Guo collection separately.