Tone2 WarmVerb multi-effect plug-in
Tone2 has released Warmverb, a multi effect plug-in for Windows PC.
- * High-end quality reverb algorithms.
* 150 professional factory sounds.
* 35 different effect modules.
* Modular design.
* Feedback module.
* Real stereo architecture.
* Smart sleep: Low CPU mode.
* 8x oversampling.
* 64 bit processing.
* 22-192 kHz sample rate supported.
- * 3 high-end quality Reverbs
* Vocoder and Vocoder L-R
* Delay, Ping pong delay, Filtered Ping pong delay
* Chorus, Ensemble
* Flanger, Stereo Flanger
* Phaser, Stereo phaser
* Low pass, Band pass and High pass (with LFO)
* Tubeamp, Transistor, Presence and Hardclip distortion
* Bitcrush, Waveshape
* Dolby Prologic II compatible surround encoding
* Stereo enhancing
* Pitch shifter
* Feedback module
Warmverb is available for Windows PC for €59 EUR / $79 USD. A demo version and more info can be downloaded on Tone2's site here.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Friday's freeware : Tune It! Aglaë Software presents Tune It!, a Windows and Macintosh-compatible piece of software aimed at helping musicians to tune their instrument.
- Inspiration Sounds DNB Breaks Inspiration Sounds has released DNB Breaks: live breaks for Drum and Bass and Jungle productions.
- Tascam GigaStudio Ceased Tascam has announced that they ceased development of GIGASTUDIO and GIGASTUDIO related products as of July 21. Sales and support for the products will continue through December 31, 2008.