Danelectro AX-1 Distortion
Danelectro AX-1 Distortion
patchylepirate patchylepirate
Publié le 10/16/10 à 00:50
As discussed below, or above

I use this distortion to donf, so no chi-chi, all at the bottom !!!!!!! except Level.
Yes, the level gives extraordinary power, too much so.
What is practical is to pick: neutral, single or micro humbuker.
The less practical, the Tone knob that splits and treble and bass, with all buttons, not easy to access the Bass, but hey, g asked my wife who has small fingers!!
Solid, heavy and not move on stage.

Sound level, I use the first preset with distortion humbucker, treble and bass donf middle, and distal to donf effects too.
Damn, it gives off !!!!!!!! it makes my guitar sing is great.
Regarding the other presets, they sound too "radio" for my taste.
The practice, and that's what's great for this price, not only strength but also the boost, Endre 2 dbz different choice and walk OFF EVEN WITH THE DISTO, so we can boost the sound clean !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Genial !!!!!!!!

January 2011: more and more disappointed with the distortion, lack of fishing begins to emerge after more than one, with a transistor amp is good, but once in a lamp, there was no use, unless coupled with overdrive, I revise my decision sound

I use since late 2009 and I'm almost glad the boost ........