This pedal is designed for multi-tone ring modulation, octave up, octave down fuzz, glitch, and octave up fuzz.
In the company’s own words: “Cleanish octave up, ring mod tones, cleanish gated tones, fat and nasty octave down, glitching, heavier ring modulator tones, dark fuzz, nasty fuzz, and blistering octave up fuzz.”
• Mode One: Slightly dirty octave up with ring mod tones and artifacts, with Intensity control and highs filter. (Use your neck pickup for the best tone! Octave up is especially pronounced above the 12th fret! Rougher and even dying tones achievable with the Intensity control.)
• Mode Two: Octave down, a more intense ring mod, glitch tones, and fuzz tones, with Level and Voice mod to activate octave/glitch.
• Mode Three (both switches on): Octave up fuzz! Blistering octave up, nasty fuzz, and high gain. (You’ll likely want both the Filter and Voice Toggles activated.)
• Best placed first (or at least early) in your effects chain, with no buffered bypass in front of it or active pickups. (This is for Mode Two, which functions on impedance—the better your signal, the more dramatic the tones!)
• Dual footswitch, multi-mode. Intensity, High Filter, Voice, and Level controls.
• Red gem button LEDs.
• True-bypass switching.
• 9v negative tip adapter power (No batteries.)
• Aluminum enclosure (4.7" × 3.7")
$149 (Free US shipping)
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.