Palmer Noise Aid Kit
If you have issues with humming in your audio setup, Palmer claims to have the solution: Noise Aid.
For music stores, Palmer says that:
- Customers can borrow the “Noise Aid Kit” and take it home (or to their Studio, practice room etc.)
- The included guide will then lead them through simple steps to allocate the cause of the problem and advise a suitable box to solve the problem
- The customer can of course also simply try out the different boxes until the problem is solved
- Complicated explanations and questions in your store can be avoided
- Instead the customer will return with useful information or even a box that solves his problem
USD 868,37/Piece(s) (recommended retail price in Germany incl. VAT) | EUR 698,00
Viewers of this article also read...
- SONiVOX MI DVI 2.0 SONiVOX has announced the release of the latest versions of its Downloadable Virtual Instrument plug-ins.
- RNDigital Uniquel-izer 2 RNDigital Labs has announced the release of Uniquel-izer 2.
- BTE Audio PEQ6 BTE Audio has extended its line of Equalization Algorithms with the PEQ6, a digital equalization algorithm designed to simulate the sound and feel of parametric equalizers.