Image Line has updated Deckadance to v1.5 (RC).
Changes in recent versions are listed below.
- [new] - Batch analysis of songs.
- [new] - Added native support for Vestax VCI-300.
- [new] - New beatgrid move via mouse over the waveform (SHIFT+CLICK+MOVE).
- [imp] - Improved DVS engine when elastique time-stretching is disabled.
- [imp] - Improved loop/leap exit function (more smoother now).
- [imp] - Improved cue jump when loop/leap is active (it will be disabled automatically).
- [fix] - Fix a bug when unplug MIDI devices at runtime on windows computers.
- [fix] - Fix several bugs and maintenance.
- [new] - Added BPM read from ID3 tags.
- [new] - Added support to load/import iTunes playlists.
- [imp] - Improved audio engine (more faster now).
- [imp] - Improved automix engine (fixed some problems).
- [imp] - Improved Windows graphic render (waveforms & fonts).
- [imp] - Improved Windows open folder dialog.
- [fix] - Fix a problem in the browser search function (related to case sensitive words).
- [fix] - Fix a problem with the "start in beat sync" feature.
- [new] - New OpenGl render engine for Windows.
- [new] - New Font size function (small, medium, large).
- [new] - New Playlist size function (small, medium, large).
- [new] - Added function to select "Auto" or "Manual" beatgrid mode.
- [new] - New support for ID3V1 and ID3V2 tags.
- [new] - New unicode support for playlist/browser items.
- [imp] - Improved playlist/browser drawing.
- [new] - Added support for Dj-Tech Kontrol One.
- [new] - Added support for Stanton SCS-3D.
- [new] - Added support for Hercules Dj Control Steel.
- [fix] - Fix a problem when dropping songs into decks.
- [fix] - Fix a problem when scratching with some controllers.
- [imp] - Sampler engine improved with time-stretching (zplane elastique).
- [imp] - Sampler engine low/high pass filter redesign.
- [new] - New setup panel design.
- [new] - New in-built support for MIDI streaming, it improves the MIDI latency and jitter.
- [imp] - Improved the native support of MIDI controllers when Deckadance plugin is hosted by FL Studio or Ableton Live.
- [chg] - Deckadance plugin input/outputs now exposed like stereo channels.
- [fix] - Fix a sound problem when Deckadance plugin is hosted in some audio applications.
- [new] - New sound engine with improved time-stretching/compression technology.
- [new] - New BPM setup panel and beatgrid system (Manual tempo, Tap tempo, Half/Double tempo, BeatGrid move, Rescan). Press 'Track' to activate it.
- [new] - New spectral waveform color feature.
- [new] - New pitch range selection (6%, 8%, 10%, 16%, 20%, 50%).
- [new] - New Equalization filters design with improved kill behavior.
- [new] - Added scratch and spinback native support to the following controllers:
o Hercules (MKII, MP3 Console, Rmx).
o Numark Total Control.
o Behringer BCD2000/BCD3000.
- [chg] - Change momentary loop on VCI-100 native support to loop switch.
- [imp] - Added gain control to Synq PCM-1 native support (shift+jog).
- [fix] - Fix a crash bug at closing DD when the gui of some hosted VST plugins is opened.
- [new] - Autogain engine (perceived loudness algorithm).
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Reloop Beatmix 4 mk2 Reloop present an mk2 version of their Beatmix 4 DJ controller specifically optimized for Serato.
- NI expands Stems support with Traktor Pro 2 update Native Instruments today released Traktor Pro 2.10.1, a free update that extends control of the Stems format to all Traktor users.
- [NAMM] Rane MP2014 DJ mixer After launching the MP2015 4-channel DJ mixer last year, Rane introduces a 2-channel version, the MP2014.