Sound Magic Neo Loudness v1.1
Neo Loudness is a tool designed to control loudness.
Neo Loudness includes traditional compressors and limiters, as well as a new type of Maximizer.
It is also an all-purpose dynamic processor.
- Users can combine compressors, limiters and a Maximizer within Neo Loudness.
- In a recording session, Neo Loudness is designed to help users better control the loudness of their recording.
- Neo Loudness is designed to give users more controls on the overall sound with its envelope controls in a mastering project.
Neo Loudness is provided as a Windows VST or Add-on for Supreme Piano 2.
- Internal 64-bit floating point precision.
- Loudness/Dynamic Processor features Compressors, Limiters and 2 innovative Maximizers.
- Included 3 compressors and 2 limiters.
- Envelope controls on 4 parameters (compared with others with only 2 or 3 controls) including Attack, Hold, Release and RMS length.
- Add-on system to add new compressors/limiters (Famous Maker) sounds in the future.
- Metering system gives the users "the next step" in accurate monitoring.
- Different plug-in version to fit for usage on M/S and Mono.
- Up to 32Bit/384KHz resolution.
Announced changes since Version 1.0
- Adjust hold knob range and set the dedault to 0.1 ms now.
- Adjusts several automation names.
- Add a new auto release algorithm.
- Fixes the switch issue on some system.
- Knobs now have better resolution.
- Minor changes.
For more information, visit www.supremepiano.com/product/loudness.html.
Viewers of this article also read...
- WOK Bassimo WOK has announced the release of Bassimo, a free bass synth VST instrument plug-in for Windows.
- Mathew Lane DrMS Spatial v4.0 Version 4 of the DrMS spatial processor plugin is a native 32-bit & 64-bit VST/AU/RTAS plugin for Mac OSX and Windows.
- Korg Polysix for Reason Korg announces the Polysix for Reason, a software version developed for Propellerhead's new Rack Extension Plugin format for Reason.