FourTrack iPhone App Updated to v1.2
Sonoma Wire Works' FourTrack multitrack audio recorder for the iPhone has been updated to v1.2. FourTrack.
Users can now import tracks with pan and gain settings, directly into RiffWorks recording software for Mac and Windows. Songs can be posted from RiffWorks to the RiffWorld.com community. All tracks can be exported as .wav files for use in any DAW.
- FourTrack WiFi Sync to RiffWorks - RiffWorks Standard and RiffWorks T4 v2.5 detect and import tracks directly from the FourTrack iPhone app, including pan and gain settings, using Bonjour on Mac and Windows.
- Improved Master Output Compressor/Limiter - Master output compressor/limiter designed to increase overall output level and eliminate pumping and breathing at high output levels.
- Disabled sleep during playback
- Reduced battery usage - Saves battery when phone goes to sleep with FourTrack running.
For more information, visit their web site at sonomawireworks.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- 112db Morgana v1.2.5 112dB has announced that the virtual sampler Morgana has been updated to version 1.2.5.
- Tekky Synths Releases eZmYx v1.0.5 Tekky Synths has released eZmYx, a VST instrument plug-in for Windows designed to mix samples and loops together.
- Sanford Sound Design Releases Delay v2.6 Sanford Sound Design has released version 2.6 of Sanford Delay.