ToneBoosters launches a dynamics processor
The new ToneBoosters TB Evoke plug-in features 5 essential dynamics processing tools for your audio tracks
TB Evoke includes the following tools:
- DC filter
- Smart algorithmic gate based on your threshold, hold and release times
- Compressor: an improved version of the TB BusCompressor that can process your signal radically, with attack, release, ratio and dry/wet mix controls, real time display of the input and output curves and compressor operation indicator on these curves. Auto-release and Assisted Level Makeup modes are also available
- Multiband De-Esser based on a “matched filter” that continuously varies in the sibilance frequency range, which allows for progressive processing without affecting the other frequencies in the range. The filter curve displays in real time.
- Exciter based on the principles of reconstruction and enhancement of the transients and harmonics structure on the 10-20kHz frequency range for a more accurate control. It can enhance the high frequencies and also reconstruct lost frequencies in projects affected by bad codecs.
TB Evoke is a VST and AU plug-in for Mac OS X and Windows 32 and 64-bit. It has a price of 19.95€ and you can download a trial version from www.toneboosters.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Auxy, a free and easy sequencer on iPad Auxy is a new app for iPad that allows for easy creation of beat, bass line and melody sequences.
- -50% off Wave Alchemy SFX Collections Wave Alchemy offers a 50% discount off its SFX Collection 1 and 2 libraries through November 21st.
- Volko Audio offers a darbuka-sampled plug-in Darbuka-nut is a free VST, AU and RTAS plug-in featuring the samples of a darbuka percussion manufactured by Turkish Kirmizi Gül.