Loopr Live Loop Composer
Loopr is a low latency loop recorder and player for iOS.
You can compose, practice, jam along, or sample audio soudscapes. It focuses on one-finger controls and hands-free MIDI pedalboard compatibility.
Synchronizing drum machines and sequencers is possible via its MIDI out sync. You can use automatic multi-layer ‘fast’ or ‘one-shot’ recording modes.
Loops can be exported as independent files (including tempo and time signature information), for you to share the groove or use with desktop audio production apps (e.g. Logic Studio, Garage Band, …).
Loopr is CoreMIDI and CoreAudio compatible and enables you to use most iOS compatible interfaces.
- Low latency recording and playback.
- One hand, thumb optimized screen controls.
- MIDI pedalboard ergonomy.
- MIDI time code out tempo synchronization.
- On-the-fly saving of sessions.
- Possible exportation of separate audio files including text-formatted metadata.
Pricing & Availability:
Loopr is available to purchase for the introductory price of $2.99 USD until the December 1st, then 50% off the regular price of $7.99 USD for a limited time.
More information: Loopr
Viewers of this article also read...
- Artiphon Instrument 1 Artiphon has been teasing details of its first instrument, Instrument 1.
- Fxpansion DCAM ChanComp Rack Extension FXpansion has announced the release of its DCAM ChanComp Rack Extension for Reason, a circuit-modelled channel compressor.
- SKnote C165a SKnote has released C165a, a circuit modeled emulation of a great VCA compressor with internal peak limiter.