Cross DJ for iOS updated to v2
MixVibes released the second version of its Cross DJ mixing app for iPhone/iPod Touch and Cross DJ HD for iPad.
What’s new in Cross 2 for iOS:
- New GUI with cleaner textures and geometric shapes, larger EQs and pads and artwork display on the entire deck surface
- 2 main colors that remind of MixVibes’ graphic identity
- Optimized operation for a faster app that take 50% less space
- Hardware-inspired design with separate menus that display via swipe on each deck, a larger and more accurate pitch slider and a permanently displaying mixer
- Waveform display from the “sync-meter” button
- Pitch sliders
- Pitch Bend mode to adjust BPMs
Viewers of this article also read...
- How to use a match EQ to manipulate your audio A Match EQ is a specialized type of equalizer plug-in that works by extracting the EQ profile from one audio file and applying it to another, so that the latter sounds more like the former. This type of EQ can be used both in corrective and creative ways, as you’ll see if you read on.
- [NAMM] USAMO: Audio In - MIDI Out Expert Sleepers will introduce at NAMM 2015 an audio interface that allows you to ouptut MIDI from an analog audio input.
- Prism Sound lowers the price of its interfaces Prism Audio has modified the pricing of its three Lyra, Titan and Atlas USB audio interfaces and offers an additional 5% discount for Xmas.