Ilya Efimov Sound Production Balalaika
Ilya Efimov Sound Production has released Russian Balalaika for Kontakt.
Balalaika is a stringed musical instrument with a characteristic triangular body and three strings.
Three modes of playing have been provided - Solo, Strum and Harmony.
Solo Mode: In Solo Mode the user can play using single notes, intervals and triads. Balalaika includes the most commonly used articulations: strumming, pizzicato, tremolo, vibrato, flageolets, staccato and glissando. Special attention has been paid to the creation of the tremolo articulation.
Strum Mode: In this mode, there is a zone of the keyboard that recognizes chords, where the user can play chord shapes with their left hand while they press articulation keys in the right.
Harmony Mode: The new Harmonizer is designed to provide a way to play chords intuitively. When a chord is played in the chord recognition zone with the user's left hand, a melody line can be played with the right hand. Each successive note in the melody line will change the chord stroke direction (up to down, down to up) automatically. Playing positions will also change automatically. This feature can also harmonize the tremolo articulation.
- 2111 samples, 44.1 kHz \ 24-bit, stereo.
- 8 velocity layers for each note \ Round-Robin.
- 14 different articulations.
- Strumming, Solo and Harmony Modes.
- Speed and realistic dynamic tremolo control.
- Automatic harmonizer.
- Strumming keys, Repetition keys.
- String select.
- Natural glissando for pizzicato and tremolo articulations.
- Natural and LFO vibrato.
Viewers of this article also read...
- LinPlug CrX4 for Mac & PC Released LinPlug hereby announces the release of the CrX4 Sample Synthesizer AU and VST plugin for Mac OS X and Windows PC.
- PSP Audioware Echo PSP Echo is an echo processor (plug-in AudioUnit, VST, RTAS AAX for Mac OSX (Universal Binary); VST, RTAS and AAX for Windows).
- Native Instruments Maschine MKII Native Instruments introduces Maschine MKII.