HyperSynth Oresus v1.2
HyperSynth has updated Oresus to version 1.2.
Additions & Fixes:
- Increased number of factory presets to 100.
- Now Acrv and Dcrv in all envelopes respond to "Ctrl + click" for resetting to default.
- Fixed crashing when opening multiple instances of the same plugin in Cubase.
- Fixed several problems in LFO retrig function.
- Fixed malfunction in oscillator "phase" and "phase a-b".
- Fixed problem in step-lfo that did not load step values from *.ors files.
- Fixed a problem with displaying preset name with more than 19 characters.
- Fixed problem in polyphony selector which caused unwanted jump or lock.
- Slight code optimization.
- Minor GUI enhancement.
- Updated documentation.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Avid Promotions Avid has announced promotions for a range of studio products.
- Xfer Records OP-1 Drum Utility Steve Duda of Xfer Records has released the OP-1 Drum Utility, a free tool for the OP-1 portable synthesizer by Teenage Engineering.
- Cinematic Tension Claved Cinematic Tension (Formerly Rich Douglas Music) has released Claved.