HyperSynth has updated Oresus to version 1.2.
Additions & Fixes:
- Increased number of factory presets to 100.
- Now Acrv and Dcrv in all envelopes respond to “Ctrl + click” for resetting to default.
- Fixed crashing when opening multiple instances of the same plugin in Cubase.
- Fixed several problems in LFO retrig function.
- Fixed malfunction in oscillator “phase” and “phase a-b”.
- Fixed problem in step-lfo that did not load step values from *.ors files.
- Fixed a problem with displaying preset name with more than 19 characters.
- Fixed problem in polyphony selector which caused unwanted jump or lock.
- Slight code optimization.
- Minor GUI enhancement.
- Updated documentation.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Over 150 free software tools to make music Making music with your computer when you don't have a penny is possible. And to prove our point here you have 150+ free software tools many of which don't have anything to envy their paid counterparts.