Moppel has updated Tetra to v1.2.
- Fixed crackling noise when running multiple synth instances on multi-core systems.
- Added 11 new presets, retuned old presets.
- Minor speed improvements (about 10% less CPU drain).
- Fixed potential pops and sticking notes.
- Limited the maximum generated frequency to 21kHz even at sample rates greater than 44.1kHz to avoid volume change at different sample rates.
- Downward compatible to v1.0/v1.0a.
For more info, check out www.tutututututu.de/synths/.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Over 150 free software tools to make music Making music with your computer when you don't have a penny is possible. And to prove our point here you have 150+ free software tools many of which don't have anything to envy their paid counterparts.