Impromptu has been updated to v1.34.
The major additions/changes are:
- There is a simple Audio Unit visual UI tool now available (au:start-visual-ui width height transparency). If you wish to use this in conjunction with the usual au:make-node, au:connect-node, etc. you must call au:start-visual-ui before making any other au related calls.
- All of the impromptu AUs now pass Apple’s AU validation. This has meant a number of name changes, etc.
- There have been a number of stability improvements with the impromptu AUs.
- There are new scheme functions for directly manipulating binary data through the NSData and NSMutableData objects. objc:get-float-at-index objc:set-float-at-index objc:get-uint32-at-index, etc.
For more info, check out impromptu.moso.com.au.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Over 150 free software tools to make music Making music with your computer when you don't have a penny is possible. And to prove our point here you have 150+ free software tools many of which don't have anything to envy their paid counterparts.