Reason Studios ReBirth RB-338 2.x
Reason Studios ReBirth RB-338 2.x
ChrisMusic74 ChrisMusic74
Publié le 09/11/07 à 02:34
Installation very simple. you just leave the CD in the drive at least the first launch.

any inconsistency found

configuration very simple: you choose the sound card and, if we have one, the MIDI interface. after the button configuration is not really complicated. Briefly, the grip is extremely fast.
not need a manual for something so easy!

Today I have a machine powerful enough but when I started using it already running smoothly on an AMD K6 233 with 64MB.

this program exists and is not updated for so long that today everyone has a PC powerful enough to run it.

I use it for more than 10 years (already!!) And what I like most about him is his simplicity, speed with which one can get good sounds, mods that can change the sets of drums (and also the GUI). what I like least is well ... ben nothing ... or else can be the lack of scalability, but as it is more developed you can not blame the editor for that. He might have been more or less replaced by Storm or Reason, I still love it as much, especially since it can synchronize with Reason or cubase thanks to ReWire. I did a lot of deal with that, even without a MIDI keyboard!
the price / quality ratio is unusual because it is free.
if I discovered today, I think I would also conquered 10 years ago!