Boss BD-2 Blues Driver

«  Recommend this pedal! »

Publié le 06/10/10 à 07:08
Pedal overdrive / distortion

3 knobs: 1 win, 1 tone, 1 level

An input and an output jack

User level, you branch, you just turn the knobs and it sounds right away. Must pass after a little time to find his sound obviously, but we can learn a lot.

Sound Quality: for me this pedal is a bomb. At that price I think was simply amazing to have something much distortion level. And that it is versatile small: it may very well have a slight crunch to arpeggios, like a good overdrive for rock rhythm, or lead to a distortion solo crazy
I play a gibson les paul studio, connected to either a peavey studio pro 122 at home or in a mesa boogie dual grinders repeats. I tried many other amps and this pedal suits everyone: there are ways to find his his condition has not finished being a moron and know a minimum turn knobs (they make me laugh those n 'nothing has come with the unit).
In any case, within a mesa boogie + les paul, it gives a good way disto metallica live =) Square, accurate, but can be as rough and dirty, if desired.

I use it for over a year and I am fully satisfied, before it I had a boss MT2 (but too much metal type, not versatile enough) and an MXR DoubleShot (good quality but I could not finding the right sound with)

Excellent value for money

I plan to buy the boss GT10 multi effects for greater effect (buy pedal pedal is very expensive) which I think is understood the blues driver. So we can say that this choice I will ever lol =)
If you are looking for a good versatile overdrive distortion, go for it! At that price I did not think there are better.