MXR ZW44 Wylde Overdrive
MXR ZW44 Wylde Overdrive

ZW44 Wylde Overdrive, Overdrive pedal from MXR.

Nigel 04/25/2005

MXR ZW44 Wylde Overdrive : Nigel's user review

• Partager
Value For Money : Correct
We quickly made the rounds, it's simple in / out, 1 volume, gain and tonal and hop is part "all in a pretty box that does not take too much space. What Every good but I put 9 because no one is perfect!

The Usage requirements are simple. I personally place my wah derrire outside the loop. We quickly found the sound even if the sensitivity of knobs allows a large number of combination.

I used only 2 amps, but that of a BPS transistos FM212 and my amp a little scne Pro Reverb all tube. No INTERESTED suaf as a booster of the amplifier transistos. The pedals have great respect for the personality of audio gear to which it is connected only Submitted tubes Contents playing really gives 100% his rle.

In dpart I misais on it To create a nice crunch on my clean but even if your exact applies not sound I'm looking for so I use it exclusively for the solos. gives a potato supplmentaire with for my case as a tightning personal gain while keeping the identity of the audio amplifier. The sound is fuller and earns a little more dynamic also.

I uitlise almost background level of gain and 40% of the volume by maintaining a balance in tonality. give more than I imagined it's a good way to rev redcouvrir the lead of an amplifier.

To really give something that is clear is that the lamp. It was love at crazy as I expected but not o I expected. This is not a blackjack but the od is largos, sr is an investment for those who want a sound that is cohrent while earning a net value added trs and given the quality mxr construction ensures its life.