< Tous les avis Seymour Duncan SPH90-1N Phat Cat Neck
justin1247 justin1247

« Phat Cats in my Les Paul Copy - From Average guitar to Great guitar »

Published on 12/08/17 at 07:48
Audience: Anyone
I found a set of these pickups going for around $45 on ebay and they had never been fitted in any guitar so essentially I got them brand new. This was the deal of the century. I was actually on the lookout for humbuckers until I came across these.

I had never used or owned a guitar with P90's so I was unaware of the sound at first but once I put them in my guitar there was no way I was going back. I play a lot of country licks and such and the clarity I get from these pickups is amazing.

My Tanglewood Les Paul copy came with pretty average pickups and by putting these phat cats in I feel like I have upgraded the sound of this guitar by miles.

Highly recomend this pickup. What's great about it is that it requires no modifications at all for those guitars that already have humbuckers.

Thanks!

Justin

Images linked to this review

• photo