< Tous les avis Mac Mah RT 200
Mac Mah RT 200
motteherbeuse motteherbeuse
Published on 03/09/09 at 03:48
I bought this back in 2000 and c'tait 1. (From cheap: 2,000 francs when same) I quickly had saturation problems and I had to return after 15 days. good on the guarantee has not march because my changs HP + repair amp. then the amp still lach and I made a cross on MAC MAH. So I saw a proffessional that ot the amp, chang the HP + adding a filter plates with a + 2 among jack and 2 among pliers dnud wire (c'tait fashion) and voil the round is played and rolls. but since I well equipped and had to make 3 or 4 scnes.je have also put up for sale since sleeps for 4 years. it is robust and has a really new.
Nevertheless in its current state it deserves to be not well.