[NAMM] Akai MPC Renaissance
Akai has unveiled the MPC Renaissance hardware/software system.
MPC Renaissance allows you to create using hardware controls and an integrated pop-up display, while its MPC Software gives you production capabilities on your Mac or PC.
- Fuses MPC production with the processing power of your computer
- Vintage Mode changes output sound character to MPC3000, MPC60 and more
- 16 backlit MPC pads, 16 Q-Link controls, and adjustable backlit LCD screen
- Classic MPC Note Repeat, MPC Swing and MPC transport controls
- MPC SOFTWARE for Mac or PC with 64-track sequencing capability
- Two XLR-1/4” combo inputs and dedicated turntable input
- Four-channel US B 2.0 audio interface and two-port US B 2.0 hub built in
- Up to eight pad banks
- Two MIDI inputs and four MIDI outputs
- Stereo 1/4” out, stereo assignable mix 1/4” out & S/PDIF I/O
- 64-track sequencing capability
- 6GB+ sound library, including all of the sounds of the MPC3000
- Instant mapping and real-time adjustment of VST plug-ins
- Record each track as an MPC drum program, Keygroup program or VST plug-in
- Runs standalone and as VST, AU or RTAS plug-in
- Supports WAV, MP3, AIFF, REX and SND
- Supports samples and sequences from any MPC
- Mac and PC-compatible
Visit www.akaipro.com for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Voxengo Drumformer v1.2 Voxengo has updated Drumformer to version 1.2, now available for download.
- Tone2 Dance and Trance The Dance & Trance soundset offers a selection of 400 sounds for ElectraX.
- Nikolozi Meladze Easy MIDI Nikolozi Meladze has released Easy MIDI, a stand-alone application that turns a Mac keyboard, trackpad and mouse into a MIDI keyboard controller.