[NAMM] A new tube EQ at Thermionic
Thermionic has announced a new 19" stereo tube EQ, and as usual with the British brand it will sport a bird-inspired name: the Swift.
Here are the first details to have filtered :
- Boost/cut control for the treble and bass shelving filters, with 2 selectable frequencies for each
- 4 selectable frequencies for the mids (boost & cut) with 3 Q values
- Presence and Air controls
- Switchable high-pass filter with a Special setting to be used with the bass boost for original results
- Gain adjustable by 0.75 dB steps
The Swift is made in the United Kingdom and uses the same chassis as the brand's Phoenix and the tubes of the Little Red Bustard.
It's expected to be available for the Summer at a yet undisclosed price.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] A-designs presents the Reddi v2 A-Designs has presented the Reddi V2, a rack-mountable version of their Reddi all-tube DI unit.
- [NAMM] Morton KickTone bass drum microphone After a successful Kickstarter campaign, Morton Microphone Systems is at the NAMM Show to present their KickTone co-axial dynamic mic for bass drums.
- [NAMM] Black Lion Audio B12A MKII 500 Black Lion Audio has introduced a 500-format version of the B12A mkII mic preamp.