TK Audio TK-lizer
The new TK-lizer is a Baxandall type of EQ, high and low bands are selectable between shelving or bell.
It is useful for fine tuning of your low’s, mid’s and high’s. The EQ also has a built in M/S function which lets you process the mid and side signals separately. You can also affect the stereo width of your music by using the level controls in M/S mode. The three bands are based on the legendary Baxandall circuit from the 50’s.
- Dual mono 3-band Baxandall style EQ.
- 12dB octave high pass filter (the highest HPF frequency 100Hz which is for mono-ing bass in M/S mode, this frequency can be changed by the customer).
- All controls are stepped for repeatability and channel tracking.
- Broad Q.
- High and Low band selectable between shelving or bell.
- Built in M/S function.
- Electronically balanced inputs and outputs.
- Max output level before clip: 27dBu.
- Main 115v or 230v (not selectable).
- Low freq: 28Hz, 48Hz, 72Hz, 132Hz, 195Hz, 255Hz, switchable between shelf or bell.
- Mid freq: 400Hz, 630Hz, 870Hz, 1.3kHz, 2.4kHz, 7.2kHz. (picture shows 720Hz not 870Hz)
- High freq: 4kHz, 7.2kHz, 12kHz, 16kHz, 20kHz, 25kHz, switchable between shelf or bell.
- HPF freq: 25Hz, 30Hz, 35Hz, 40Hz, 45Hz, 100Hz, 12dB / octave.
- Boost/cut: -4dB, -3dB, -2dB, -1dB, -0.5dB, 0dB, +0.5dB, +1dB, +2dB, +3dB, +4dB.
- Level: -4dB, -3dB, -2dB, -1dB, -0.5dB, 0dB, +0.5dB, +1dB, +2dB, +3dB, +4dB.
- EQ in/out.
- M/S in/out.
- Switch for separate monitoring of the mid or side signal.
Pricing & Availability:
Available from today. Listprice 11.996 SEK ex VAT