< Tous les avis JBL 4412 studio monitor
Frequency response 45Hz to 20 kHz
Sensitivity 90 dB SPL
Crossover Frequency 800Hz & 4.5 Khz
3 HP (30.125 and 25 mm)
The woofer 30mm, power, tunable filter have at the time, motivated my purchase.
I wanted to mix with a good level of volume while listening to the bass.
The amp I used was a Denon 1080 PM Class A, very linear.
Now I use a Alesis RA 150 because they need power.

The curve is very balanced, stereo imaging is good, they are really excellent speakers.
I recommend them especially for the fineness of detail in the treble: no saturation escapes him, and how accurately when listening to the "tails" of reverb!
The Sub out very well so be careful not to put too much!
They may also be recommended for listening to classical music

I have been using a fifteen years and I intend to use them again.
Before I had NS10M and I had a few surprises low side. I also mixed on Mission but I was not satisfied.
The quality / price seems good, although new products are released and may be better optimized for the home studio.
Their problem is their size ... but we have something for nothing!
If I had to buy the monitor speakers I would try something else.