ESI ESP1010
ESI ESP1010

PCI/ISA + Rack Soundcard from ESI .

naloja naloja

«  Trs report QualitPrix »

Publié le 10/14/10 à 05:26
I have not really choose this card because I bought into a lot of someone who sold his home studio but I am very satisfied.

I do not use more but I used it for recording guitar, bass, percussions associated with a home studio and outdoors Pramper for computer music with Sonar.
PC config: motherboard MSI P965, uC Core2duo on XP

The drivers are stable and easy to date.
So I used it with Sonar until 24 tracks into reading with a lot of hassle free vst effects.
Low latency 3ms as a general rule. It can remain very low even on large mixes.

GETTING STARTED

Installation and configuration without problem.

I used about 2 years.
I now have a RME Multiface hammerfal ESP1010 and frankly not ashamed to face the RME.Sauf carrment the price is affordable.
The convertos are good, although less clear on but I find them very accurate. I never really used the pre-amp card so I have no opinion on it.
If I had to buy a sound card with a tight budget j'hsiterai not buy this card. Even if I do not serve, I keep a little more because the report qualitprix is really good and what is scarce now.

Perfect to equip a small home studio.