Agrandir
Creative Labs Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS Notebook
Creative Labs Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS Notebook
Johnny Johnny
Publié le 07/14/07 à 02:41
Have a better sound card than the integrated chipset in my laptop.
listening to music, record my bass sequence on BIAB.
toshiba centrino M-70.
BIAB bass and arranger

Yes no worries fingers in the eye, you metter the cd, and you r done next and 20 minutes after every nickel and walk if you're a purist you + to 'set in the software provided by creative.

GETTING STARTED

Yes he is creative does things in this area.
latency I ever find out how much it was so exactly what I can say and when I plug my bass and I play a note from the mean on the conclusio so for me is: almost zero latency.
for the record I used a small mixer has 4 inputs and after and is a software like audacity or there may be several separate tracks.

I buy this card there just a year + fnac;
there is a microphone input and output, headphone mini jack 3.5
not in the PCMCIA card there is not a lot of choices and reasonably priced (€ 129 a time).
I find the notebook and an excellent map 24bits/192krs, biensu ^ r is not specifically dedicated musician, but that price worth it.
say that if I had the same budget so, if I had another I would take something of a + specific musical creation as emu, but it cost € 350 minimum