Electro-Harmonix 2880 Foot Controller
Electro-Harmonix 2880 Foot Controller
ddn 11/17/2014

Electro-Harmonix 2880 Foot Controller : ddn's user review

«  The worst dedicated controller that I have ever seen »

I bought a 2880 recently and I'm pretty happy with the looper itself, I'll post a considered opinion when I toured the craft.

Against it by foot controller, it's footage of mouth. It's not often that I speak in this way, especially not on a EHX effect I loved all the effects that I have owned. That's what I have to say this ingot mù * $ ^ e:

- The controller is big, really BIG, he returned just in a pedalboard full size. It still it happens, we can say that this is to avoid mixing brushes with the switches.
- The same switches are NOISY. It also is painful but it is the same on all EHX effects - I advise Mr Matthews to try the effects of Tonebug series switches which are models of softness and silence.
- These switches are damn HARD, that's embarrassing for a looper because that supporting precisely the right time to complete the rhythm is much more difficult than on a RCxx or Jamman.
- And the icing on the cake: connecting the foot controller in 2880 is a normal guitar cable with plug is a little BEFORE and ABOVE the controller. Pile the least convenient place: fragile, adding further congestion to all who do not need.

This controller is the mega shame. What a pity!