Epiphone AB Box
Epiphone AB Box

Pedal/Controller from Epiphone .

micheljulien micheljulien

«  Generator breath !!!!! »

Publié le 03/29/11 à 14:02
On paper, a great thing, the boost, setting, wharf! But that was before the plug!

Well, AB is a box eh! nothing really bad
No manual, logic!
Linear knobs, without the breath it would be nice!

Then there is the end of the end !!!!! never seen a device as simple as being able to do much damage!! breath of breath and breath! I tried everything, dedicated power supply, different brands ........... nothing to do!!

I use it in my pedalboard for a guitar (strat Harmonica and microphone (hence the need to balance the entries)

Good in the end I removed everything, I kept only the two knobs and boiboite! after an hour of welding and 3 taken Djack females (those origins do not mount without PCB!! or else I would have had the washers that I did not) I turned into ab passive box (I still kept the two knobs in series!) and there is happiness! " Ok we forget the boost on the other hand I can now balance the sound of two entries!!

At the same time is ca Chero the passive AB Box!

There must be better I think the Boss LS 2 home, but it's more expensive!! Otherwise, the Nano is the best!

In summary: do not buy that hand and if you do it yourself, if not as € 38 throw out the window