Precision Sound The Blanchet Cembalo
Precision Sound introduces their Blanchet Cembalo bank.
The Blanchet Cembalo SampleSet was sampled from a perfect copy of the Blanchet, built from Ferdinando Granziera in Milano (Italy) in 1989.
These instruments from the peak of the French tradition, are among the most widely admired of all, and are frequently used as models for the construction of modern instruments.
At the beginning of the 18th century in Paris, Nicolas Blanchet, and his son Francois-Etienne, the leading makers of the time, switched the method of making Cembalo/Harpsichords from that of the Ruckers family (celebrated Flemish makers of the 17th century) to their original method, producing an instrument with much lighter tone quality, strong in projection and rich in overtones.
Their shop was successful from the beginning but reached its peak in the mid-18th century, when they became "Facteurs des clavecins du Roi".
The SampleSet contains 191 24bit stereo WAV files and:
- 4 programs for Kontakt: Blanchet 1, Blanchet 2, Uniti & Alternate.
- 3 programs for HALion: Blanchet 1, Blanchet 2, Uniti.
- 1 Bank with 3 programs for SoundFont (16bit) Blanchet 1, Blanchet 2, Uniti and the release samples as 2 separate programs.
All formats are included when you buy the library.
Download size aprox. 246MB 24bit version(Packed). For more information and demos, go there.
Sold $69, add $11 to have it on a CD.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Big Fish Audio Elements: South America Big Fish Audio enlarges its Elements series with this new volume: South America.
- Big Fish Audio Retro ADpak Big Fish Audio introduces the Retro ADpak
- New Kore Soundpacks Native Instruments today announced an upcoming expansion of its recently established KORE SOUNDPACK line, with four additional high-quality libraries scheduled for release in March.