MU Technologies Mu Voice 1.2
Mu Technologies has released new demo versions of Mu Voice v1.2. These demos do not require the iLok USB dongle.
The demo has a number of limitations:
- * Audio blanks are inserted every 2 to 3 seconds.
* Two channels are disabled.
* Saving XML files is disabled.
MIDI controls are fully supported.
Mu Voice is a plug-in that allows you to tune your vocal recordings, apply special effects and add natural sounding harmonies when mixing your track. Mu Technologies has developed proprietary spectral analysis and synthesis techniques for vocal processing providing a unique tool for your recording studio. With an internal delay of 5.8 ms Mu Voice is the ideal vocal processor to perform live on stage.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Schwa Schope 1.50 Stillwell Audio / Schwa has updated schOPE to v1.50 for Windows (VST) and Mac OS X (VST & AU).
- Wusik Wusikstation 5.4 Wusikstation has been updated to v5.4. Both full and demo versions have been updated, included the WS GBox version.
- De La Mancha Bathtub De la Mancha has introduced Bathtub compressor plugin.