Zplane.development has announced the release of version 1.5 of Vielklang, the audio harmonization instrument.
This new version adds the following main features:
- * Live MIDI input: play chords or voicings directly with the keyboard to control vielklang’s harmonization.
* New harmonization styles: 3-voice intelligent, Block Chords, Fauxbourdon, Organum.
* New export options: Audio/MIDI File Export for individual voices, MIDI export of harmony tracks.
* Improved input melody analysis: new note detection algorithm improves accuracy and robustness.
* Ready for Pro Tools 8 and Cubase 5.
Full list of changes in vielklang v1.5:
- * [fea] Live MIDI input: play chords or the voicings to control vielklang’s harmonization.
* [fea] New harmonization styles: 3-voice intelligent, Block Chords, Fauxbourdon, Organum.
* [fea] Added Audio/MIDI File Export for individual voices.
* [fea] Added MIDI Export of vielklang harmony track.
* [fea] New support for note joining (as opposed to splitting).
* [enh] Improved input melody analysis.
* [enh] Small Graphical User Interface Modifications.
* [enh] Ready for Pro-Tools 8 and Cubase 5.
* [enh] Windows: dedicated 64 Bit-Build for 64 Bit-Hosts.
* [fix] Problems with registration pop-up in some hosts.
* [fix] CPU spikes in Pro Tools on Mac OS X 10.5 (live MIDI output had to be disabled).
* [fix] vielklang occasionally disappeared on Mac OS X when switching application context.
* [fix] Occasional visualization problems with specific windows themes.
For more info, check out their website at https://www.zplane.de.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.