[NAMM] Zynaptiq PitchMap
Zynaptiq announced the imminent release of PitchMap, a plug-in capable of polyphonic pitch-correction and pitch-mapping in real-time.
PitchMap is designed to allow real-time correction of pitch inaccuracies within mixed signals, as well as altering the tonality, chords, harmonies or melodies of a musical signal on-the-fly, a process Zynaptiq refers to as Pitch Mapping. PitchMap does this using Zynaptiqʼs artificial intelligence based MAP technology (Mixed-Signal Audio Processing) to de-mix an incoming signal - like, for example, a full mix - into individual elements, and then allows the user to arbitrarily or automatically correct and modify their pitches. Additionally, PitchMap provides means to induce processing “errors” to make results sound synthetic in a futuristic way.
PitchMap provides the following functionality:
- Automatic correction of pitch inaccuracies in polyphonic/mixed signals
- Pitch Mapping: Change harmonies and melodies on the fly
- Pitch Mapping via GUI-created source/destination maps or real-time MIDI-input
- Macro controls for creation of harmony- and key-changes
- Snapshot functionality
- Perceptive modeling based Natural mode for voice-adapted processing
- Continuously variable Electrify parameter for making results sound synthetic
PitchMap as well as a free trial will be available from the Zynaptiq website January 19th, 2012. PitchMap will initially be released as Mac AU (AudioUnits) Plug-In, with VST and AAX support for both Mac and Windows platforms planned for later in 2012.
Pricing & Availability:
PitchMap is priced at USD/EUR 399,- and a limited-time introductory price of USD/EUR 269,- is available until April 1st, 2012 (prices in EUR inclusive of 19% VAT).
For more information, visit the productʼs website.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] George Harrison App Bandwdth with the George Harrison Estate announces the release of an iPad app celebrating the guitarist and his guitar collection.
- [NAMM] Alesis Q61, QX61 & QX25 Alesis introduces the Q61, QX61 and QX25 USB MIDI keyboard controllers.
- [NAMM] Roland PK-6 Roland announces the new PK-6 Dynamic Pedalboard, a MIDI controller successor to the PK-5A.