Pitchmap v1.5 available on Windows and in AAX
Zynaptiq released the v1.5 update for Pitchmap, which makes the polyphonic pitch shifter compatible with Windows and Pro Tools.
Pitchmap was previously only available as an AU plug-in for Mac OS X. Windows and Pro Tools users on both platforms can now use the polyphonic pitch shifter plug-in thanks to the addition of VST, RTAS and AAX formats on Mac OS X and Windows.
The v1.5 update also adds the following features:
- Improved pitch shifter algorithm
- New preset manager accessible directly from the plug-in interface
- User presets are cross-platform compatible
- Entirely rewritten automation system
- Ability to enter numeric values with the keyboard via a double click
- Snapshots include slider and keyboard status
- Enhanced compatibility with the Mac OS X Sanboxing system
The update is free for the existing users of the plug-in, Windows users will pay 369€. A sidegrade offer is available for those who use Melodyne Editor, Auto-Tune 7, iZotope Nectar or Waves Tune/Tune LT, who will pay 179€ only.
Full details and update at www.zynaptiq.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Yiddish feminine vocals by Sonokinetic After Voices of Israel and Yemenite, Sonokinetic now explores the european jewish culture with Yiddish, its new vocal sound library for Kontakt.
- The SampleTank App v1.7 includes SampleMoog IK Multimedia has updated its SampleTank iOS app in order to add the mobile edition of SampleMoog and the inter-app audio for iOS 7.
- A digital oscilloscope app for iOS Sascha Bienert, aka TwiddleFactor, launched on the AppStore a digital oscilloscope app that can analyze up to 8 channels.