LePou Plugins LeCto
LePou Plugins has released LeCto, a guitar amp simulator inspired by an American modern high gain head.
This simulator has 2 channels with 3 modes on each channel. It can go from crunch (raw mode) to modern high gain (modern mode).
- Oversampling: determines the signal oversampling; up to 8x.
- Mono/stereo: determines the signal routing.
- Input: controls the magnitude of the input signal.
- Drive: controls the amount of gain.
- Low: controls the low frequency.
- Mid: controls the mid frequency.
- High: controls the high frequency.
- Presence: presence control.
- Resonance*: controls the amount of resonance resulting from the interaction with the speaker cabinet.
* Only active on modern mode
LeCto is only an amp simulator, so you need to use a cabinet simulator. It's available for Windows as a VST effect plug-in and it is free.
Viewers of this article also read...
- DoublePrecisionEqualizer Beta Update AudioTeknikk has updated DoublePrecisionEqualizer to version 0.53 Beta.
- Aradaz Updates Aradaz Maximizer 5 Aradaz has updated the Windows and Mac OS X version of Aradaz Maximizer 5 to version 1.6.5.
- g200kg KeroVee Updated g200kg has updated KeroVee to version 1.26.