Ignite Amps The Anvil
Ignite Amps has released The Anvil, an emulation of Andy Zeugs’ tube guitar preamp.
The Anvil is a digital emulation of a three channels tube preamplifier for guitar. It has been developed to model its real hardware counterpart, designed by Andy Zeugs.
The Anvil Features:
- Dynamic 12AX7 / ECC83 coupled triode stages analog modeling.
- Three channels: clean, rhythm and lead, each with separated controls.
- Mono / Stereo processing support.
- Selectable oversampling rate (up to 8x).
- Global input / output level controls.
- Double precision (64 bit) floating point mathematical model.
- Automatable controls.
- Zero latency.
The Anvil for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available as freeware.
For more information: Ignite Amps
Viewers of this article also read...
- Big Fish Audio Big Bad Horn & Pop Rocks Big Fish Audio has released Big Bad Horns and Pop Rocks, both offering 15 construction kits and multiple formats.
- Freeverb3 Update Teru Kamogashira has updated Freeverb3, a free sound processing library.
- Kuassa Kratos Maximizer Kuassa has released Kratos Maximizer, a new dynamic processing plug-in for Windows and Mac.