IK Multimedia AmpliTube Fender Update To v1.1
IK Multimedia and Fender Musical Instruments Corporation announced the release of AmpliTube Fender version 1.1, a free downloadable update for all registered users of AmpliTube Fender.
The AmpliTube Fender 1.1 software update is a free download for all registered users of AmpliTube Fender full and crossgrade versions, and is currently available for download from the IK User area.
AmpliTube Fender is available from IK Multimedia resellers around the world and from the IK online store, in 2 versions:
- AmpliTube Fender: the Fender guitar and bass, amp and FX software now with 49 gear models consisting of 12 amps, 12 cabinets, 9 stompboxes, 9 mics and 7 rack FX. Also includes Riffworks T4 for guitar recording and AmpliTube X-GEAR for expandability with “Powered by AmpliTube” software and live control usage. SRP €169.99 exc. vat
- AmpliTube Fender Studio: plug your guitar into your computer. Includes StealthPlug USB audio cable interface and AmpliTube Fender SE (15 pieces of select gear with 4 amps, 5 cabinets, 2 stompboxes, 2 mics, 2 rack FX), plus Riffworks T4 for guitar recording and AmpliTube X-GEAR for expandability with “Powered by AmpliTube” software. SRP €109.99 exc. vat
For further information online, visit www.amplitube.com/fender
Viewers of this article also read...
- de la Mancha Releases ballistic de la Mancha has announced the release of ballistic, a new drum sample player.
- Alterex ViNOM Available Alterex has released ViNOM, a synthesizer with a dual-VCO, LFO (tri, sqr, saw up, saw down and s&h) and a VCF with a 12/18/24 dB low-pass filter.
- Cockos Updates REAPER to v3.05 Cockos has updated REAPER to v3.05.