[NAMM] IK Multimedia Amplitube 3
IK Multimedia presents AmpliTube 3, a massive upgrade of the guitar and bass tone gear-modeling software.
- AmpliTube 3 faetures over 160 modeled pieces of vintage and modern gear available in one package.
Here is what IK is announcing:
- Over 160 gear models included (with nearly 100 added models), more than double the amount of other packages, from the most sought-after vintage collections to modern-day workhorses
- 51 Stompbox effects, 31 Amps, 46 Cabinets, 15 Studio Mics and 17 Rack effects
- 30 brand new models for the most complete anthology of gear, ever
- 70 re-worked and superior sounding models from packages like AmpliTube Metal™ and AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix™
- A new collection of bass gear models makes it also the most complete package for any bass recording or performance needs’ musician or engineer
- New preset management and keyword system allows you to organize and quickly recall the massive library of included and custom preset tones
Pricing and Availability:
AmpliTube 3 will ship within February 2010 as VST, RTAS and Audio Unit plug-in formats and as stand-alone software for Mac OSX and Windows, and will be available in the following versions and Suggested Retail Prices*:
• AmpliTube 3 €269.99*
• AmpliTube 3 Crossgrade €199.99*
(available to any IK registered users)
• AmpliTube 3 Upgrade €149.99*
Additionally, AmpliTube 3 will also be available as a complete software + hardware solution for playing and recording in a bundle with the StealthPedal – IK’s innovative, wah-style interface and controller for guitar and bass players:
• AmpliTube 3 + StealthPedal €299.99*
* All prices excluding VAT
For more information on AmpliTube 3, visit www.amplitube.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?
- The top commercial audio editing software for 2018 Four years after our first poll on the topic, few things have changed in the world of audio editors, at least according to our French readers.