Mark's Recording Studio iRock
Mark's Recording Studio has announced iRock 1.0, their new guitar amplifier application for iPhone and iPod Touch.
iRock is described as a tool for musicians who need to remember an idea while on the road, or just want to practice with the right sound "without waking up the neighbors."
Designed to leverage the iPhone's unique abilities and interface, iRock features 6 different classic/modern amplifier simulations and 5 modeled cabinet emulations (None, Marshall, 12" Speaker, Fender and Vox). iRock completes the package with High, Mid, Low Tone, Gain and Drive controls, with Stereo Delay and LFO contour. Musicians will have the ability to save custom presets as well.
iRock also features a recording and playback function with a built-in file server for accessing recordings from a computer.
Feature highlights include:
- Six Amp types and Five Cabinet emulations
- High, Mid and Low Tone controls
- Gain and Drive
- Stereo Echo with LFO
- Custom Presets
- Recording and Playback
- File Server for Downloading Recordings
- Includes an audience for inspiration
System Requirements: iPhone or iPod Touch 2.2 or later.
Product details: irock.marks-studio.dk.
Download and Purchase at: itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=303426465&mt=8.
Pricing and Availability
iRock 1.0 for iPhone is $16.99 (USD) and available through Apple's App Store.
For more info, visit www.marks-studio.dk.
Viewers of this article also read...
- VescoFx Releases Free VST Plugins vescoFx introduces a new line of free VST plugins available now.
- Apogee Discontinues Windows Development As of 2009, Apogee Electronics will no longer develop products for the Microsoft Windows platform.
- Sample Logic Releases TryPack Sample Logic has introduced a free 500 MB direct download kontakt sample library.