« Really good, if not the best »Publié le 05/19/11 à 07:06
Incompatibilities. Not need the manual, but yes, it is clear.
- What is the configuration of your computer?
I have a laptop pc quadcore with 4 Giga of RAM running Vista and a sound card RME Fireface 400. All that with Cubase 5.
- The software works he correctly on this configuration?
The software works nickel. It is not very resource hungry.
- This software + hardware is stable?
Very stable configuration. complaint that does not ..
- For how long have you been using it?
Since March 2009, it has been 2 short years ...
- What thing do you like most/least about it?
- Sound MarkBass is there. It's great!
- There is no way not to find your sound. Very very very versatile.
- Sound is not rough like other bass amp simulators.
- He respects the characteristics of the bass.
- Until then, I have not seen any negative points.
- Did you try many other models before getting this one?
Yes, I have an Ampeg AmpliTube of a Guitar Rig 3, and Pod X3 Live. I find that far exceeds the MarkBass. The sound quality is much higher Markbass. The sound is not muffled and has a very good dynamic.
- What is your opinion about the value for the price?
- Knowing what you know now, would you make the same choice? ...