Overloud has announced the release of TH2, the new version of TH1 virtual guitar amp plug-in.
Overloud says that TH2 is modeled after a variety of amplifiers, including the authorized modelling of Randall and Brunetti amplifiers, cabinets and stompboxes.
TH2 features 45 amplifier channels and 29 speaker cabinets with the new ReSPiRe 2 technology, which enhances the 3D positioning of the microphones.
- Authorized modeling of Randall and Brunetti amplifiers, cabinets and pedals.
- 25 new amplifier channel models, 8 new cabinets, 5 new effect modules.
- Spring reverb module with SpringAge-powered technology.
- Improved DSP engine with a more dynamic simulation of the amplifiers.
- New cabinet module with ReSPiRe 2 technology, rear microphone, 45 deg microphone, mixer and improved sound quality.
- Faster preset loading and browsing time.
- Renewed graphic interface for more efficient plugin usage.
- Additional content (new authorized models and effects) accessible only to registered users.
Pricing & Availability
TH2 is available as a plug-in in VST, RTAS and AU formats for Mac OS X 10.5 or higher and Windows XP or higher. Both 32-bit and 64-bit versions are natively available.
TH2 is available at an introductory price of €129 until December 19th. The list price will be €219 after December 19th.