[NAMM] ReValver MK III RTAS Compatible
Peavey Electronics has announced that its virtual tube-amplifier plug-in, ReValver Mk III, is now RTAS compatible.
ReValver MKIII owners will be able to download the new RTAS-compatible version free at Peavey.com.
Peavey ReValver Mk III is a 64-bit amplifier modeling software designed to capture the true characteristics of vacuum tubes while allowing users control over their tonality and gain structures.
ReValver Mk III models 15 guitar amplifiers, including several Peavey amps, through an algorithm that analyzes the interactions of the components at the circuit level, based on the amps' original schematics.
- 15 amp models, including Peavey 6505, JSX, Classic, ValveKing and Triple XXX.
- Modules in amp head, preamp and power amp formats.
- Two operation modes, with 64-bit and oversampling in HQ mode for hi-fi fanatics.
- FFT based convolution reverb, including sampled spring reverb.
- More than 150 speaker samples using real-time convolution and membrane modeling.
- Standard Tuner and Simul-Tuner with six independent tuners for tuning to presets.
U.S. MSRP $299.99
For more info: www.peavey.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Muse Research MuseBOX Muse Research is offering a "sneak peek" of their new, low-cost portable virtual instrument player called The MuseBOX in booth 6729 at the Winter NAMM show.
- [NAMM] Downloadable Content For Garritan Garritan has announced the release of the [b]Authorized Steinway Virtual Concert Grand Piano, Basic Edition[.B], a Downloadable Edition of the sample-based software piano instrument developed in collaboration with Steinway & Sons.
- [NAMM] Cakewalk Expansion For Rapture Cakewalk has announced Craig Anderton's Electronic Guitars Expansion Pack, for Rapture and Rapture LE.