Peavey Electronics has announced that its virtual tube-amplifier plug-in, ReValver Mk III, is now RTAS compatible.
ReValver MKIII owners will be able to download the new RTAS-compatible version free at Peavey.com.
Peavey ReValver Mk III is a 64-bit amplifier modeling software designed to capture the true characteristics of vacuum tubes while allowing users control over their tonality and gain structures.
ReValver Mk III models 15 guitar amplifiers, including several Peavey amps, through an algorithm that analyzes the interactions of the components at the circuit level, based on the amps’ original schematics.
- 15 amp models, including Peavey 6505, JSX, Classic, ValveKing and Triple XXX.
- Modules in amp head, preamp and power amp formats.
- Two operation modes, with 64-bit and oversampling in HQ mode for hi-fi fanatics.
- FFT based convolution reverb, including sampled spring reverb.
- More than 150 speaker samples using real-time convolution and membrane modeling.
- Standard Tuner and Simul-Tuner with six independent tuners for tuning to presets.
U.S. MSRP $299.99
For more info: www.peavey.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Over 150 free software tools to make music Making music with your computer when you don't have a penny is possible. And to prove our point here you have 150+ free software tools many of which don't have anything to envy their paid counterparts.