Sir Elliot RT-1
Sir Elliot has announced the release of RT-1, a free vintage preamplifier effect plug-in for Windows.
The RT-1 is designed to offer tonal characteristics found in home audio preamplifiers designed decades ago.
- Nine audio inputs (AUX, 78 R.P.M, AM, FM, TAPE HEAD, 3 ¼ IPS, 7 ½ IPS, 15 IPS, 30 IPS) to choose from.
- Selector, Loudness, Level, Bass, Midrange & Treble Contours.
- Fixed Delay.
- CPU Consumption: 44.1 kHz: 7%, 88.2 kHz: 14%, 96.0 kHz: 18% (based on a single-core, 2.8 GHZ Pentium 4 Computer using Windows XP (Non-Service Pack) playing a wav file).
The RT-1 Vintage Preamplifier for Windows (VST) is available as a free download.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Best Service World Percussion Best Service has announced the release of World Percussion, a virtual instrument by Evolution Series.
- Brainworx bx_dynEQ 2 Brainworx has released a Public Beta of version 2.0 of bx_dynEQ. The full version will go on sale on March 28th, 2011.
- Sinevibes Frequency & Oscillator Sinevibes has announced the release of two new AudioUnit plug-ins for Mac OS X: Frequency and Oscillator.