Two Notes Torpedo PI-101 WoS
Two Notes Audio Engineering has just released a new major version of its cabinet simulator plugin, Torpedo PI-101.
This new releases changes the name of the plugin, that is now Torpedo PI-101 Wall of Sound (WoS).
The new stuff :
- possibility to stack and mix up to 100 cabinets inside a single plugin instance
- stereo processing
- 3 plugin sizes
- various shortcuts designed to speed up the workflow
- plugin and cabinet models can now be updated directly from the plugin itself
- audio optimizations
- CPU optimizations
This update was made available on December 18th and is free for existing Torpedo PI-101 users.
Alongside this new major revision, Two Notes releases 3 new plugins based on the architecture of Torpedo PI-101 WoS.
- Torpedo PI-101 Modern
- Torpedo PI-101 Vintage
- Torpedo PI-101 Bass
Each one of those plugins feature 12 different cabinets. Vintage includes a collection of both vintage and reissue cabs with a sound reminiscent of the 60/70′s, Modern is designed for amateurs modern guitar sounds while Bass is specially dedicated to bass players.
Like the Torpedo PI-101 WoS, these plugins are Mac/PC 32/64 bits compatible and feature AU, VST and RTAS formats.
More information about these plugins here :www.two-notes.com/logiciels/torpedo-pi-101-v2
49€ ex VAT each - requires iLok 2
Special Christmas offer on Torpedo PI-101 Modern, Vintage and Bass
- you get 10% off when you buy 2 plugins
- you get 15% off when you buy the 3 plugins
- and if you need an iLok 2, you can get one for an extra 1€ (+ shipping cost)
This offer is valid until January, 31st 2012 included.
Viewers of this article also read...
- RTAS Versions of Duende Native Plug-ins Solid State Logic has announced that the new RTAS versions of the SSL Duende Native plug-in collection are available now from the SSL web site.
- Meyer Musicmedia FreakBox Meyer Musicmedia has released a new Synth Pack for Massive called FreakBox, which sounds like a DIY micro synth.
- Agile Partners GuitarToolkit 2.0 Agile Partners announced GuitarToolkit 2.0, featuring a new iPad version that is free for existing GuitarToolkit users.