de la Mancha Ditto
Ditto is a delay effect, using randomised tempo-sync modulation to provide a changing delay effect.
You can randomise the delay time, feedback and filter cut-off, with independent left and right channel modulation if you wish. Reverse delay can also be randomly set to change things up some more.
All delay times are tempo-synced to your host, with up to 6 different selections that can be randomly selected. The randomisation is also set to change in tempo-sync, so the results are designed to "sound musical and rhythmic."
You can use Ditto for variances in repeating patterns, evolving soundscapes or "random craziness." It is suited to drum patterns and rhythmic / percussive loops, but it also works on pads, leads, basses and anything you’d like to randomise for effect.
• Tempo-sync, randomly-modulated, stereo delay for adding variance and randomisation to patterns
• Randomisation of delay time, feedback, filter cut-off and delay direction
• Randomised parameters can independently change in tempo-sync with host (1/32 beat to 32 beats)
• Randomised parameters can also be made static independently
• Random selection of up to 6 different delay times (1/32 beat to 32 beats)
• Delay time can be independent for the Left and Right channels
• Feedback and Filter cut-off amount of randomisation can be controlled and smoothed
• Feedback and Filter cut-off can be independent for the Left and Right channels
• Feedback direction amount of randomisation can be controlled
• Filter resonance control
• Overdrive control on the feedback signal
• Wet / dry control on the feedback signal
• Developed with SE 1.1
Check out de la Mancha for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- NTS Audio Hip Hop Hip Hop is designed to allow you to generate Hip-Hop Music: Full Parts, Drum loops, Groove loops, Bass Loops and Hats loops as wave files.
- Native Instruments Guitar Rig 4.2 Native Instruments has released new updates for Guitar Rig (v4.1.2) and Kontakt and Kontakt Player (v4.2.2).
- Mellowmuse 64-bit AU Plugins MellowMuse has announced that 64-bit Audio Unit versions of CP1A, CP2V, EQ1A, EQ2V, IR1A, Mellowhead and SATV are now available.