eaReckon launches the EARebound multi-delay
eaReckon announced the availability of its new EARebound multi-delay plug-in for Mac and Windows.
Final version of the prototype launched in 2011, EARebound is designed to create rhythmic patterns from any type of sound, with the use of multi-delay.
- 16 delay lines (dry signal + 15 steps), similar as a drum machine
- Independent delay time and feedback parameter for each delay line
- Ability to assign different effects to each delay line
- Effect section with 17 saturation modules (7 types of effect), 17 quadruple modulations and 34 types of filters
- 17 positioning tools
- Tempo sync to host
- Global delay with its own effects
- 3 pairs of stereo output : Main, Aux and LFE, the last one is dedicated to splitting low frequencies for sending them to a subwoofer
- Dry/Wet mix
- SplitF function for managing the low-end level and/or width, can operate in stereo mode
- Several presets included and preset manager
- Random feature for generating random adjustments based on user-defined rules
- MIDI input and MIDI Learn
- Parameter automation
EARebound in available in VST and AU plug-in formats for Mac OS X and Windows with an introductory price of 69€ instead of 99€ until April 17th. You can also download a demo version from www.eareckon.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Tabular, new notation software for Mac OS X The new brand Chromatic Labs will launch next week a new music notation software on the Mac App Store.
- G-Sonique launches Didgeridrone G-Sonique offers a special price to the first 100 clients who buy their new Didgeridrone VST effect plug-in for Windows.
- Softrave Vintage Flanger Chorus Stereo Softrave found inspiration in the Electro-Harmonix Electric Mistress pedal to create the Vintage Flanger Chorus Stereo VST plug-in.