PSP Audioware PSP 85
PSPaudioware has announced the release of a new delay plug-in: PSP 85, which is the successor to the PSP 84 delay.
The plug-in comes with sixty "wild and twisted" new presets designed to highlight its new attributes, in addition to a supplementary bank containing more 'bread and butter' PSP 84 factory programs.
Some of the new features are:
- Pre-delay for creating complex rhythmic patterns.
- Delay line output panning.
- Delay gating, which offers extended control over number of echoes and their level.
- Automatic ducking (with auxiliary sidechain input option), an invaluable tool for helping to preserve sound clarity by attenuating superfluous echoes that would have been otherwise masked by a hot input signal.
- Filter resonance modulation.
- LFO song position synchronization for repeatable playback results.
- Input muting, allowing you to connect the delay lines in series when used on mono tracks.
- 64 bit audio stream support (VST format only).
Pricing & Availability
PSP 85 costs $149 for new customers. It's available for Windows (32- and 64-bit) and Mac OS X (32- and 64-bit) in VST, AU and RTAS plug-in formats. A fully operational 14-day demo is available.
- Until 8th August, 2010, current PSP 84 users can buy PSP 85 at the special price of $39*.
- Then, until 21st August, 2010, current PSP 84 users can buy PSP 85 at the special price of $49*.
- Starting from 22nd August 2009 regular cross-grade price of $59* will be applied.
* all prices exclude taxes.
* upgrade is free of charge for users who bought the PSP 84 after 1st April 2010.
PSPaudioware has also announced that new versions (v1.6.1) of the Lexicon PSP42 and PSP 84 plug-ins have been released, featuring these bug fixes:
- Writing beyond allocated array boundaries fixed. Random, unpredictable results on plug-in startup (including crashes) should no longer occur.
- Antialias filter denormalized numbers properly handled. No more CPU spikes.
Viewers of this article also read...
- New SONiVOX DVIs SONiVOX has announced the availability of its latest batch of DVI products (Downloadable Virtual Instruments), for both Mac OS X and Windows platforms.
- Martin Eastwood Audio MVerb for Linux Martin Eastwood Audio has announced that the Open Source reverb plug-in MVerb is now available as a 64-bit LADSPA plug-in for Linux.
- WOK CromFX WOK has announced the release of its new vintage multi-effect plug-in, CromFX.