Sinevibes introduces the Multitude quad delay
Multitude is a quad delay effect AU plug-in for Mac based on a gate sequencer.
Multitude uses a gate sequencer to control the send of four separate delay lines plus the dry signal. This process allows for applying only a delay to a specific note, chord or audio part.
- 4 independent delay lines with reverse playback mode
- 5-track gate sequencer for the dry signal and the four delay lines
- Ability to store up to 8 sequences per preset
- 8 simultaneous effect processors per delay that can be placed before, after or within each feedback loop: frequency shifter, bit and sample rate reduction, circuit bender, multimode filter, saturation and flanger
- 2 LFO per delay, each with 16 modulation destinations, multiple waveforms and an adjustable Chaos feature
Multitude is an AU plug-in for Mac OS X, it is available for $59 at www.sinevibes.com/multitude/.
Viewers of this article also read...
- A new electric grand piano at Toontrack Toontrack launched today the EZkeys Electric Grand, a new virtual piano sampled on a Yamaha CP-80.
- Icebreaker Audio samples the Casio VL-Tone Sound designer Icebreaker Audio launched Calc-U Synth, a recreation of the Casion VL-Tone programmable calculator/synth for Kontakt 5.
- Native Instruments Komplete updated Native Instruments released a major update for its Komplete virtual instruments and effects bundles.